- 1 Is Continental Academy diploma real?
- 2 Is Continental Academy accredited school?
- 3 Did Continental Academy lose their accreditation?
- 4 What city is Continental Academy?
- 5 What colleges accept Continental Academy diploma?
- 6 Is Penn Foster legit?
- 7 Are online diplomas legit?
- 8 How can I get my high school diploma online?
- 9 What is Nalsas?
- 10 Are Penn Foster diplomas accepted?
- 11 How can I get my GED online?
- 12 Are diploma mills illegal?
- 13 How do you spell Continental Academy?
- 14 What is a high school proficiency diploma?
Is Continental Academy diploma real?
No. Continental Academy is a PRIVATE home study high school that awards a high school proficiency diploma.
Is Continental Academy accredited school?
Continental Academy has been continuously accredited by the National Association for the Legal Support of Alternative Schools (N.A.L.S.A.S.) since year 2000. The acceptance of diplomas from private schools will be subject to the requirements of the receiving educational institution or employer.
Did Continental Academy lose their accreditation?
But in 2009, Continental Academy withdrew its accreditation, according to Jennifer Oliver, a spokesperson for AdvancED. “They didn’t want to comply with requirements that would ensure they met the standards of accreditation,” Oliver said without providing details.
What city is Continental Academy?
Continental Academy is a private school located in Miami Lakes, FL, which is in a large suburb setting. The student population of Continental Academy is 273 and the school serves 9-12. The school’s minority student enrollment is 84% and the student-teacher ratio is 91:1.
What colleges accept Continental Academy diploma?
Students at Continental Academy are most commonly accepted to:
- Alverno College (1 applicants)
- American Public University System (1 applicants)
- Cedar Valley College (1 applicants)
- Collin County Community College District (1 applicants)
- Edgewood College (1 applicants)
Is Penn Foster legit?
Accreditation and licensing through proper boards and institutions do make a school capable of awarding diplomas and degrees when you successfully complete all the requirements. That means that, yes, the work you do with Penn Foster is absolutely legitimate!
Are online diplomas legit?
For online high schools that do meet or exceed accreditation requirements, diplomas awarded by those schools are 100% legitimate and may be used the same way as any other traditional high school diploma.
How can I get my high school diploma online?
Connections Academy schools are tuition-free online public schools for students in grades K–12. With the flexibility of a virtual classroom, students can get their high school diploma on their own time.
What is Nalsas?
National Association for the Legal Support of Alternative Schools – N.A.L.S.A.S.
Are Penn Foster diplomas accepted?
Will colleges accept my diploma? A. Yes, Penn Foster High School is regionally accredited for grades nine through adult by the Commission on Secondary Schools of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. There is more information on Penn Foster High School’s accreditation page.
How can I get my GED online?
How the Online GED Test Works
- Perform a system test to make sure your computer, webcam and internet connection meet the requirements for testing online.
- Schedule your online test within 60 days of scoring ‘green’ on a GED Ready practice test.
- Log in to GED.com 30 minutes before your test appointment to launch your test.
Are diploma mills illegal?
U.S. jurisdictions where the use of higher education credentials from diploma mills and unaccredited schools is explicitly illegal or legally restricted include Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
How do you spell Continental Academy?
Continental Academy is a non-public, grades 9-12, alternative online high school located in Miami Lakes, Florida. Since 1996, Continental Academy has been able to provide an alternative education to students that have not been able to either graduate from their local public high school, pass the G.E.D.
What is a high school proficiency diploma?
Simply put, a proficiency-based diploma is a graduation decision based on students demonstrating what they have learned. For more than a century, American high school students have earned “credits” for passing courses. When they accumulate enough credits, they receive a diploma.