- 1 What do 10th graders need for school supplies?
- 2 How much does it cost to go to Battle Ground Academy?
- 3 Is Battle Ground Academy a private school?
- 4 What does a sophomore need for school?
- 5 What do fifth graders need for school?
- 6 What is the most expensive private school in Middle Tennessee?
- 7 How much does it cost to go to Franklin Road Academy?
- 8 How much does Currey Ingram Academy cost?
- 9 How much does it cost to go to Montgomery Bell Academy?
- 10 How much does Harpeth Hall cost?
- 11 What is AMBA accreditation?
- 12 When was Battleground Academy founded?
What do 10th graders need for school supplies?
Order Tenth Grade School Supplies
- 1 – Bottle of White Glue.
- 1 – White Eraser.
- 1 – Pair of Scissors.
- 2 – Pkg. Lined Notebook Paper.
- 1 – Pkg. Plain Copy Paper.
- 10 – Blue Pens.
- 3 – Red Pens.
- 2 – 1″ Binders.
How much does it cost to go to Battle Ground Academy?
Tuition and Acceptance Rate Tuition for the 2020-21 school year is $19,975 for Lower School, $25,000 for Middle School and $26,000 for Upper School.
Is Battle Ground Academy a private school?
Ranked the No. 1 Private K-12 School in Williamson County, Battle Ground Academy is the area leader in college-preparatory education.
What does a sophomore need for school?
High School Supplies
- Backpack or Messenger Bag.
- #2 Pencils.
- Colored Pencils.
- Pencil Sharpener.
- Pens: Red, Blue, Black.
What do fifth graders need for school?
A list of common school supplies for 5th graders includes:
- Book covers.
- Calendar or planner.
- Combination lock (if your child has started using a locker)
- Graph paper.
- Notebook or loose-leaf paper (usually wide ruled)
- No. 2 pencils or mechanical pencils.
What is the most expensive private school in Middle Tennessee?
The private school with the highest tuition in Tennessee is Baylor School, with a cost of $53,885.
How much does it cost to go to Franklin Road Academy?
With rates as low as $4,200 a year, FRCS offers one of the most affordable tuition costs in Middle Tennessee.
How much does Currey Ingram Academy cost?
Currey Ingram’s current tuition is around $41,000, and the school offers need-based financial aid.
How much does it cost to go to Montgomery Bell Academy?
Tuition (For the 2021-2022 school year) Tuition for the 2021-22 school year is $30,680.
How much does Harpeth Hall cost?
Middle School tuition is $31,305, and Upper School tuition is $31,750. Financial aid is available. Seventeen percent of Harpeth Hall students receive need-based financial aid. For more information on tuition and fees, financial aid and tuition payment plans, visit Tuition & Financial Aid.
What is AMBA accreditation?
The Association of MBAs (AMBA) has accredited MBA, DBA and MBM programmes at 277 graduate business schools in 57 countries and territories (as of 2020). The list of 55 countries/territories below shows only the home countries of the 261 accredited business schools.
When was Battleground Academy founded?
Named for its location on the Franklin Civil War battlefield, Battle Ground Academy (BGA) opened for classes on September 3, 1889. A group of local stockholders organized and chartered the school. The board of directors selected S. V. Wall and W. D.