- 1 How do you decide if the military is right for you?
- 2 Which military branch should you join?
- 3 What is the hardest military to join?
- 4 Do I have what it takes to join the military?
- 5 Is it worth going into the military?
- 6 What is the most respected military branch?
- 7 Which military branch is the easiest?
- 8 Which is the smartest military branch?
- 9 Who are the toughest soldiers?
- 10 What is the most badass military unit?
- 11 Which military branch is the safest?
- 12 How much do I have to weigh to be in the Army?
- 13 What’s the age limit for the military?
- 14 Is it hard to get into the army?
How do you decide if the military is right for you?
What You Should Know Before You Join the Military
- Self-motivation. Joining the military is usually a life-defining decision.
- Best Fitness.
- Personal Initiative.
- Plan Your Recruiter Visit.
- Gather Medical Records.
- Ace the ASVAB — Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery.
- Best Behavior.
- A Higher Discipline.
Which military branch should you join?
It is commonly understood that within the military that the Navy has the best base locations in the US Armed Forces. Although there are minor exceptions, every Navy base is on a coast. So, if you want to serve and the beach life calls to you, consider joining the Navy.
What is the hardest military to join?
- The hardest military branch to get into in terms of education requirements is the Air Force.
- The military branch with the toughest basic training is the Marine Corps.
- The hardest military branch for non-males because of exclusivity and male dominance is the Marine Corps.
Do I have what it takes to join the military?
You must be a U.S. citizen or resident alien. You must be at least 17 years old (17-year-old applicants require parental consent). You must (with very few exceptions) have a high school diploma. You must pass a physical medical exam.
Is it worth going into the military?
If you feel a sense of patriotism or duty towards the American people, joining the military is a great option. Once you’ve served, you’ll be filled with a sense of pride. There’s nothing like walking around in your uniform and having someone thank you for your service.
What is the most respected military branch?
According to an April 22-24 Gallup poll, 39% of Americans say the Marines is the most prestigious branch of the armed forces in the country, followed by the Air Force, at 28%. The U.S. Army and U.S. Navy tie for third place, each at 13%.
Which military branch is the easiest?
At the background clearance check stage, the easiest military branch to join is the Army or Navy. At the ASVAB stage, the easiest military branch to join is the Army or Air Force. At the basic training stage, the easiest military branch to join is the Air Force.
Which is the smartest military branch?
The Air Force is the “smartest branch.”
Who are the toughest soldiers?
Take a look at 11 of the most feared Special Commando Forces from around the world.
- MARCOS, India.
- Special Services Group (SSG), Pakistan.
- National Gendarmerie Intervention Group (GIGN), France.
- Special Forces, USA.
- Sayeret Matkal, Israel.
- Joint Force Task 2 (JTF2), Canada.
- British Special Air Service (SAS)
- Navy Seals, USA.
What is the most badass military unit?
Top Ten, Most Elite Special Operation Units in the US Military
- US Army Intelligence Support Activity –
- USMC Force Reconnaissance –
- US Navy Seals –
- US Army Delta Force–
- US Navy DEVGRU, SEAL Team 6 –
Which military branch is the safest?
US Air Force – If you’re considering the military, it’s the safest branch (navy isn’t bad either) | Glassdoor.
How much do I have to weigh to be in the Army?
As of 2020, the height requirement is 58-78 inches (147-198 centimeters) for men and 58-72 inches (147-183 centimeters) for women. The maximum weight allowed varies by height, from 148 to 267 pounds (67 to 121 kilograms) for men and 120 to 184 pounds (54 to 83 kilograms) for women.
What’s the age limit for the military?
Military Maximum Age Requirements: Army Age Limit: 35 for active duty, Guard, and Army Reserve. Navy Age Limit: 34 for active duty, 39 for Navy Reserve. Marine Corps Age Limit: 29 for active duty and Marine Corps Reserve. Air Force Age Limit: 39 for active duty and Guard, 38 for Air Force Reserve.
Is it hard to get into the army?
But today, more than two-thirds of America’s young people wouldn’t qualify for military service because of physical, behavioral, or educational problems. The services have long required at least a high-school education as a prerequisite for joining. Minimum 33 score on Armed Forces Qualification Test.