- 1 How long is Philippine Military Academy training?
- 2 What age can you join the military in the Philippines?
- 3 Is Philippine Military Academy free?
- 4 How much is the tuition fee in Philippine Military Academy?
- 5 How do I join the Philippine Military Academy?
- 6 How can I join the Philippine Military Academy?
- 7 How long is Army basic training?
- 8 What is the course in Philippine Military Academy?
- 9 Are phones allowed in PMA?
- 10 Does PMA cadets have vacation?
- 11 How can I get PMA exam permit?
- 12 How much is PMA cadet allowance?
How long is Philippine Military Academy training?
The law formally created the Philippine Military Academy (PMA) and authorized it to confer a Bachelor of Science degree on its graduates after they successfully complete the four-year course.
What age can you join the military in the Philippines?
At least 18 to 23 years old before the date of appointment as Candidate Soldier. At least 60 or 72 inches in height. Similarly, height waiver is no longer issued by the Command.
Is Philippine Military Academy free?
Being a PMA cadet gives an individual a noble privilege in serving the country. Upon admission to the Cadet Corps, Armed Forces of the Philippines, one is able to avail of a free college education with a well–rounded curriculum, as well as, receive monthly pay and allowances.
How much is the tuition fee in Philippine Military Academy?
Philippine Military Academy (PMA) Tuition Fees Structure for Freshers and Continuing Students 2021/2022 Academic Session. University of Santo Tomas (PMA) School fees is 52, 176 for Academic Session. Philippine Military Academy School fees schedule for Academic Session.
How do I join the Philippine Military Academy?
How to be a PMA Cadet: Requirements for Application
- Duly accomplished Application Form.
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate.
- Photocopy of Form 137/Form 138/ Report Card/ Transcript of Records that indicates latest GPA.
- 2×2 ID photo in white background, taken within the last six months.
How can I join the Philippine Military Academy?
- Natural Born Filipino Citizen.
- Physically fit and of good moral character.
- Single and has never been married.
- Must pass the PMA Entrance Examination.
- No Administrative / Criminal Case.
How long is Army basic training?
How Long Is Army Basic Training? The complete Army basic training cycle is about 10 weeks, divided into three phases: Red, White and Blue, which last about three weeks each.
What is the course in Philippine Military Academy?
Bachelor of Science in General Engineering and Military Tactics. Bachelor of Science in Military Leadership. Bachelor of Science in Military Engineering. Bachelor of Science in Naval System Engineering.
Are phones allowed in PMA?
Fourth class cadets are absolutely not allowed to have cell phones. The possession of cell phones by fourth class cadets has some Honor implications which may cause their separation from the Academy later on.
Does PMA cadets have vacation?
Vacation? Only senior cadets are given the luxury of going out of the academy for R&R. Junior cadets just spent their summer within the academy grounds.
How can I get PMA exam permit?
Apply through Mail
- Download the application form here: (PMA Entrance Exam Application Form).
- Submit the following along with your application form:
- Send your application to this address:
- Wait for the Office’s response to be sent to the email address that you have provided on your application form.
How much is PMA cadet allowance?
00 as semestral clothing maintenance allowance for each cadet of the Philippine Military Academy (PMA) and P1,500.00 as initial clothing allowance for each cadet of the Philippine Air Force Flying School (PAFFS);