- 1 How can I join PMA in Pakistan?
- 2 How long is Pakistan army training?
- 3 What qualifications do you need to be in the army Pakistan?
- 4 Is PMA a girl?
- 5 How do I become a PMA?
- 6 Can I join PMA after matric?
- 7 How do I select a PMA?
- 8 Can a girl join Pak Army?
- 9 How can a girl join Pakistan Air Force?
- 10 Can girls join army?
- 11 Which degree is best for Army?
- 12 What height is required for Pak Army?
- 13 Which subject is needed for Army?
How can I join PMA in Pakistan?
Am I Eligible? (PMA eligibility criteria)
- Intermediate or Equivalent. 17-22 Years.
- Graduates (2 years of graduation and Serving PN / PAF Personnel) 17-23 Years.
- Graduates with 4 years graduation program (BS / BA(Hon) / BBA / BPA) 17-24 Years.
- Serving Army Soldiers.
How long is Pakistan army training?
The Long Course has a duration of two years, which is further divided into four terms of six months each. After the 2-year training period Cadets pass out as 2nd Lieutenants.
What qualifications do you need to be in the army Pakistan?
- Minimum 60% marks in FA/FSc or equivalent.
- Candidates who score 60% marks or above in BA/BSc/BBA with 50% marks in FA/FSc are eligible.
- Serving Army Soldiers with 50% marks in FA/FSc.
Is PMA a girl?
Age: 32 years relax able up to 40 years Marital Status: Female/Male Training Period at PMA/AFGMI: 22 weeks training will be given at PMA and AFPGMI for male and female candidates respectively. Rank: Lower Postgraduate (MCPS, various Diplomas) qualified candidates shall be granted rank of Captain.
How do I become a PMA?
- Natural Born Filipino Citizen.
- Physically fit and of good moral character.
- Single and has never been married nor pregnant nor have a legal obligation to support a child or children.
- Must pass the PMA Entrance Examination.
- No Administrative / Criminal Case.
Can I join PMA after matric?
You can join Pak Army after matric. The age limit to join the Army after matric is 17 – 35. The height of the candidate who wants to join Pak army after matric must be 5 feet 3 inches. The under matric candidate cannot enter the Pak army.
How do I select a PMA?
In selection procedure, every candidate has to appear in first Written / Intelligence Tests based on multiple choice questions from English, Maths, Pak Studies, Islamiat and General Knowledge. 3. After Written / Intelligence Tests qualified candidate will undergo Physical/medical tests and interview at AS&RCs.
Can a girl join Pak Army?
Only females can apply. Candidates must be unmarried. Minimum Height Required 5′ (152.4 cm) At least 16 years of education required.
How can a girl join Pakistan Air Force?
Females can work in many departments in Pak Air Force. Females can grow their personality by getting Training from Pakistan Air Force Academy. females are allowed to join PAF upon successful completion of their studies.
Can girls join army?
The Indian Army has opened its online application process for the recruitment of Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police). Interested and eligible candidates can apply by visiting the official website joinindianarmy.nic. in. This recruitment drive will fill up a total of 100 vacancies.
Which degree is best for Army?
Top 10 Best Military Degrees
- Computer Engineering. B.S. Computer Engineering.
- Management. B.S. Management, Bachelor of Business Management, B.A. Management.
- Computer Science. B.S. Computer Science.
- Business Administration. Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Linguistics. B.A. Linguistics.
What height is required for Pak Army?
Ans Height criterion for male and female candidates of GD (P) branch is 5 feet 4 inch (163cm) whereas for ground branches it is 5 feet 4 inch for male and 4 feet 10 inch for female. Upto 17 years 4cm and upto 19 years 2.5 cm waiver in lower limit is granted. Beyond 19 years of age, no relaxation in lower height limit.
Which subject is needed for Army?
(a) Education qualification for Soldier Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam in Science with English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate and should have secured minimum 40% marks in each subject.